Jack Performance Pique Polo Shirt
Style: 5119; 5162
The polo shirt is the foundation of Southern Tide. Our founder didn’t stop until he had created the polo he wanted to wear. Now the South’s best polo shirt is available in performance fabric with all the moisture-wicking, UV protection and stretch you need for life in the sun.Style: 5162
- Available in 3X!
- Classic Fit
- 96% Polyester / 4% Stretch with UV Finish
- UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- Breathable performance pique fabric
- Quick-drying fabric with moisture-wicking technology
- Constructed with stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- Rib knit collar and cuffs
- Signature taping in neck
- 2-button fold over placket
- Full color Skipjack embroidery on left chest
- Laser engraved logo buttons with coordinating color thread
- Longer length split tail with signature stripe side vents
- Model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Do not dry clean
Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle
Avoid liquid fabric softeners & dryer sheets
Only non-chlorine bleach, if needed
Tumble dry low & remove promptly
Cool iron, if needed – do not iron embroidery
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.