Skipjack Pique Polo Shirt
Style: 1507; 1907
The Skipjack Polo Shirt is made with soft premium cotton fabric, a slimmed two-button placket, and a refined collar. Special detailing such as signature stripe taping in neck and an athletic back yoke makes this the go-to cotton polo for every occasion.Style: 1507, 1907
- Classic Fit
- 97% Cotton / 3% Comfort Stretch
- 40's Double Piqué
- Special wash for a soft hand
- Premium True-Vent Micro Piqué Fabric
- Constructed with stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- Refined collar
- Signature taping in neck
- Active 2-button placket
- Athletic back yoke
- Full color Skipjack embroidery on left chest
- Laser engraved logo buttons with coordinating color thread
- Rib knit collar and cuffs
- Longer length split tail with signature stripe side vents
- Model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed
- How to wash the best polo ever made
Customers Also Bought
Product Q & A
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.