Anchorage Crew Neck Pullover Sweatshirt
Out of stock
Here’s how we see it: the more we recycle plastic, the more we can keep plastic out of the ocean we all love. Wearing our soft, hardworking crewneck pullover that’s made from recycled plastics is a solid way to do your part just by getting dressed.Style: 4739
- Classic Fit
- 94% Recycled Polyester / 6% Stretch
- French Terry
- Moisture wicking yarns with 50+ UV Protection
- Set on collar band
- Signature stripe interior neck taping
- Banded cuffs and waistband
- Skipjack clamp label on left hem
- Dark Teal: model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Insignia Blue: model is 6'0, wearing a size M
- Machine was cold, gentle cycle, with like colors.
Only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
Tumble dry low & remove promptly.
Cool iron, if needed – do not iron embellishments
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.