Barrier Striped Performance Polo Shirt
When we set out to design the best men’s performance polo shirt, we included cooling technology, quick dry fabric and UPF 50+ protection. Thin stripes in warm coastal colors look good everywhere from the golf course to the office.
brrrº Triple Chill Effect Technology – fabric technology with natural cooling minerals, active moisture wicking and rapid drying proven to instantly and permanently keep you cooler.
Check out the rest of our brrr collection!Style: 5885
- Classic Fit
- 43% Polyester / 41% Cooling Nylon / 16% Spandex (with Brrr technology)
- UPF 50+
- Breathable performance jersey fabric
- Quick-drying fabric with moisture-wicking technology
- Constructed with stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- Rib knit collar and open sleeves
- 2-button placket with white branded buttons
- Outline Skipjack heat seal logo on left chest
- Longer length split tail
- Model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Do not bleach, do not dry clean
Avoid liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
Tumble dry low & remove promptly
Cool iron, if needed – do not iron Skipjack emblem
Customers Also Bought
Product Q & A
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.