Forrest Creek Quilted Bomber Vest
We have to tip our hats to the military for inventing the bomber jacket, a style classic that inspired our quilted bomber vest. Built with bungee pull zipper pockets for extra functionality and knit side panels for freedom to move, this layering essential will do some real work this season.Style: 4855
- Classic Fit
- Woven: 100% Micro Ripstop Nylon
- Knit: 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- SOUTHERN TIDE embroidery on back neck
- Rib knit collar
- 1" drop tail
- Contrast set on knit chest pocket
- Right and left hand pockets
- Knit side panels
- Reverse coil zipper
- Rubber tip bungee zipper pull extensions for better grip
- Model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold with like colors, delicate cycle
Avoid liquid fabric softeners and dry sheets
Do not bleach
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry–hang to dry
Cool iron if needed on knit only–do not iron quilted nylon
Product Q & A
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.