Gyotaku Salmon School Swim Trunk
Out of stock
You will want to make sure to take these men's swim trunks with you next time you are on the water. Inspired by GYOTAKU- a printing technique dating back to the mid-1800s, used by Japanese fishermen to record their catches.Style: 6970
- 6" inseam
- 100% Polyester with natural stretch
- Skipjack label on center back exterior waistband
- Side hand pockets
- Silicone grommets
- Mesh liner
- Drawcord with branded aglets
- Back pocket with velcro closure
- UPF sun protection
- Moisture Wicking Technology
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.