Pacific Crew Neck Pullover Sweater
This classic men’s crew neck pullover sweater is made from innovative Jade yarns, which use the natural cooling effect of jade stone to keep you comfortable during long days in the coastal sun…or stuffy boardrooms.
Jade is a soft cotton-based yarn which uses the natural cooling effect from nano-particles of jade stone to keep you feeling comfortable all day long. As it takes longer to heat up than the surrounding area, it creates a pocket of air which keeps you 10°c cooler for up to one hour. It is machine washable and the effect lasts for the lifetime of the garment.
Style Spotlight: Featured in the September 2019 issue of Men's Health Magazine.Style: 5411
- Classic Fit
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Cool Jade
- Rib collar band with interior tipping detail
- Whistle patch at center front with overlock stitching detail
- Banded sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Sistine Blue & Black Cherry: model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- True Navy: model is 5'10, wearing a size M
- Dark Sage: model is 6'0, wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors.
- Do not bleach / Lay flat to dry / Cool iron, if needed.
Customers Also Bought
Product Q & A
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.