School of Fish Swim Trunk
Out of stock
This pair of men’s swim trunks feature a pattern inspired by schools of fish, with quick-dry fabric made from recycled materials.
Learn more about our Sustainability Mission to Reclaim The Tide.Style: 8652
- 52% Polyester 38% Upcycled Coconuts 10% Stretch
- Model is 6'2, 32" waist wearing a size M
- 6" inseam
- Southern Tide custom rubber patch above back pocket
- Elastic waistband with branded draw cord
- Mesh brief liner
- Front side seam hand pockets
- Back welted pockets
- Micro-mesh pocket bags for quick dry
- Stretch for ease of movement
- Quick dry fabric
- Made from Recycled fabric
- Removable labels
- Textured performance mesh fabric with stretch
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.