Skipjack Heathered Hachi Polo
Out of stock
This unique octopus print polo was inspired by GYOTAKU-a printing technique dating back to the mid-1800s, used by Japanese fisherman to record their catches.
- Classic Fit
- 97% Cotton 3% Stretch
- 2-button placket with white branded buttons
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Open waist with drop tail hem
- UV Protection
- Stretch for ease of movement
- Premium True-Vent Micro Pique Fabric
- Gyotaku Chop patch on left chest
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, remove promptly
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.