T3 brrr°® Gulf 10 Inch Performance Short
Out of stock
We took the Gulf short you know and love and added brrr cooling technology so that on the links or on the water you're cool and collected. The quick-dry fabric and 4-way stretch offers maximum flexibility for anything the day may bring.
brrrº Triple Chill Effect Technology – fabric technology with natural cooling minerals, active moisture wicking and rapid drying proven to instantly and permanently keep you cooler.Style: 5921
- 10-inch inseam
- 85% Nylon 15% Stretch
- Moisture-wicking & quick dry
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Breathable performance fabric with brrrº cooling technology
- 4-way stretch fabric with rigid waistband and zip fly
- Rigid waistband maintains its shape throughout the day
- Side and rear pockets with mesh lining
- Scorecard functional back pocket width
- Rubber-coated, Skipjack button closure
- Tonal outline Skipjack embroidery over right rear pocket
- Heat transfer label (no tag) at back interior waistband for comfort
- Models wearing Putty, Steel Grey, and Seagull Grey are 6'2, wearing a size 32
- Model wearing True Navy is 6'1, wearing size 32
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.