T3 Stowaway Jacket
Go wherever the tide takes you in this seam-sealed, water-resistant jacket. You: 1; Storms: 0.
- Classic Fit
- 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Water-resistant 5k/4k
- Stand up collar with stowaway hood
- Storm flap with chin guard behind placket
- Hook and loop fastener cuffs
- Reverse coil zipper hand pockets
- Contrast color, enamel painted zippers with matte finish
- Reflective SOUTHERN TIDE emblem on chest
- T3 reflective emblem on left sleeve
- Two-color stripe heatseal on back
- Model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle, do not bleach
Tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
Product Q & A
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.