Woodhaven Windproof Fleece Pullover
The coastal life takes you all kinds of places, and you need gear that can keep up. Built to be windproof, this jersey-lined pullover looks just as good over a crisp sport shirt as it does over a casual t-shirt—which is exactly the kind of balance we’re chasing.Style: 4935
- Classic Fit
- Woven: 100% Micro Ripstop Nylon
- Knit: 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Jersey lined on quilted woven
- Fabric washed
- SOUTHERN TIDE embroidery on chest
- Exterior woven collar, interior rib collar
- Flap pocket on chest with rubberized branded snaps
- Reverse coil zipper with printed stripes
- Matte zipper pull with elastic zipper extender with rubber wrap
- Right and left hand pockets
- Ribbed cuffs
- Open waistband and curved back hem
- Model is 6'2, wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold with like colors, delicate cycle
Avoid liquid fabric softeners and dry sheets
Do not bleach
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry–hang to dry
Cool iron if needed on knit only–do not iron quilted nylon
Product Q & A
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.