Channel Marker Chino Pant - Light Khaki
Out of stock
Our Channel Marker pants are perfect for active days spent by the water or enjoying a night out with friends. Fully embracing the coastal lifestyle, these pants offer a lightweight cotton/stretch fabric for comfort, signature Channel Marker contrast button stitching, and Intracoastal Waterway navigation rules printed on the inside pocket.
NOTE: "UNF" refers to an unfinished length that you can take to your local tailor for custom hemming.
- Classic straight fit
- 98% Cotton Twill / 2% Stretch
- Constructed with stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- Garment-washed for softness
- Fully alterable
- Quarter-top perfect depth front pockets
- Custom-designed French fly gives a neat front appearance.
- Fully-inserted belt loops.
- Slit rear pockets with laser engraved Channel Marker branded buttons, and signature navigational red and green button thread colors.
- Skipjack label located over the right rear pocket.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Customers Also Bought
Men's Size Chart
Size Chart - Men
Size Chart - Footwear
|Your Shoe Size||Southern Tide Footwear Size|
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (typically where your waist is smallest), keeping the tape a bit loose.
Arm Length: Bend your elbow to 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.